Researcher - Enterprise Risk | Dublin Centre
There is a new exciting opportunity on offer for an experienced Researcher to join the Enterprise Risk Management team of a large financial services company.
This reputable company are based in the heart of Dublin City Centre with easy access to public transport. Reporting directly to the Senior Enterprise Risk Manager, the Enterprise Risk Researcher will hold a large amount of responsibility and autonomy in their role.
The scope of the Enterprise Risk Researcher is quite large, covering qualitative, quantitate and statistical analysis whilst maintaining strong open communication channels with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Conducting research projects from start to finish to support the business function
- Carrying out systematic analysis of data recorded by the company in order support the development of risk mitigation strategies
- Analysing and carrying out risk forecasting in order to adopt a proactive risk mitigation plan
- Maintain up to date knowledge within the market to ensure research is most relevant at all times, ensuring familiarity with governance regarding incidents and claims management
- Drawing up reports on a technical levels for presentation both internally and externally to clients
- Conducting, developing and evaluating research around policies and procedures
- Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to enable the appropriate development of risk mitigation strategies
- PhD in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience working in risk and/or Enterprise Risk Management would be a distinct advantage
- Must have previous experience working with large amounts of data and the ability to analyse both qualitative and quantitative pieces of work
- Impeccable verbal and written English skills are essential to suits all audiences
- Advanced statistical analysis skills are essential for the successful candidate
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.