Engineering Project Manager -Daily Contractor Opportunity -Biotech MNC -Dublin (11 Month Contract).
A large biotech facility require a Project Manager to hit the ground running and deliver an elastomer changeout (ECO) on clean utilities and production systems, prior to PQ/operations
Great opportunity for a PM with supervisory experience, aiming to move to the next level -The successful candidate will gain key people management experience while, performing a varied role.
- Lead a team of 2 personnel analysing resource, spares and access requirements for Elastomer Changeout on clean Utilities, CIP, and production equipment.
- Integration with Site C&Q planning to schedule works
- Providing input to the selection of the service provider to perform soft part change outs
- Managing the soft parts changeout service provider
- Overseeing the development of soft part change out procedures and job plans.
- Liaising with system owners and C&Q personnel
- Achieving project timelines and providing regular reports
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Developing the site elastomer change out strategy
- Establishment of sustaining elastomer change out maintenance plans
- Other maintenance related duties may be assigned as required.
- At minimum level 7 Engineering Qualification -
- Key Competencies:
- Project Management and Supervisory Experience
- Experience in Maintenance role in a GMP environment
- Familiar with P&IDs
- Self-motivated excellent communication and training skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.