Daily contractor opportunity -Engineering Program manager -Med Device
A Cork based Medical Device Company require a PM to lead a large and exciting project, involving the launch of a range of new products.
- Project planning, scheduling and driving project meetings to achieve objectives.
- Regular reporting on the project status, performance and risks.
- Ascertain appropriate resources required and escalate where necessary.
- Facilitate communication between all stakeholders.
- Facilitate DFM reviews with technical SME support to minimize lifecycle cost.
- Planning and execution of qualification and validation activities.
- Minimise Environmental and Health & Safety effects of your work.
- Adhere to the company's procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
- Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions.
- All other duties as directed by direct manager.
What you get in return:
- Opportunity to take the lead on a new and innovative project
- Competitive salary
- Travel opportunities
- Work from home
- Half day on Fridays
3 years + managing a large scale project
3+ years Team management/supervision
Strong organisation skills
Degree in Engineering or related discipline
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.