Excellent managerial opportunity within a brilliant company based in Cork
Cork | Perm | 60,000 - 65,000 p/year
- Supporting all engineering and manufacturing activity on site
- Acting as the main point of contact for technical support for staff members
- Encourage lean processes and continual process improvement across site
- Training and providing guidance to staff members
- This role balances people nd technical management, while there are nodirect reports but you will be leading teams and projects.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering and/or trade qualified
- Strong demonstrated background in CNC and precision engineering
- Excellent lean manufacturing and process improvement
- Great people and communication skills
- People management experience is desirable but not essential
Precision Engineering experts, working with aerospace, medical device, pharma, FMCG and plastic industries. .They specialises in the manufacture of precision machined components, from batch production runs to one-off prototypes and development work.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.