A leading tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring an Engage Specialist to join their team.
Talent Acquisition is a core strategic driver of this companies growth.
This team sets the strategy for how the team approach talent, keeping a finger on the pulse of market and industry trends, and proactively creating channels that bring top talent to us.
Your role as an Engage Specialist, will set the direction for this in how you qualify strong candidates by reviewing resumes from multiple candidate channels such as online applications, referrals and partnerships and sending qualified candidates through the recruitment process.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for recruiting and desire to improve processes whilst driving partnership & engagement with their stakeholders through leveraging data.
- Partner with the Recruiting Team to have a firm understanding of priority talent pipelines and screen candidates for eligibility
- Partnering with Employment Brand & Events team to ensure strong follow up with prospective candidates
- Utilize data to deliver joint engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Accountable for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every employee referral and referrer per assigned area
- Responsible for developing creative sourcing strategies through events, tools, and communication channels to increase talent networks
- Degree Qualified
- 4+ years of experience in Recruiting Operations or Programs/ partnering role
- Minimum 1+ year of sourcing or talent assessment experience
- Experiencing working within SLA's and reporting out on KPI's
- Data driven approach to defining priorities and sharing outcomes
- Strong written and oral communication skills; communicates effectively by adjusting style, tone and level of detail based on the audience
- Ability to accomplish daily tasks with minimal supervision and produce high quality work
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions through process management and prioritization skills
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.