Senior Empower Lab Analyst
Are you a problem solver looking for an exciting new role? Are you an expert for all things Empower related?
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Empower Lab Analyst role based in Cork city. This role lies with a well renowned transglobal organisation, that are currently expanding both organically and through acquisition. My client has a well established reputation, with a list of long standing clients because of their unique culture. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to showcase their skills, and profit from a very competitive salary and an excellent package.
Duties & Job Functions:
- Provide Empower 3.0 technical support in a GMP regulated environment globally.
- Knowledge of Service Now or similar ticketing system. Will be the escalation point for all Level 2 an d 3 incidents and tasks
- Writes and executes protocols and reports
- Creates and manages Empower projects, users, Instrument Methods, Method Sets, report methods and processing templates
- Trouble shoots instrument connectivity issues, custom field calculations and optimizing processing methods
- Using the functionality of Empower in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology for minimum of 3 years' experience in Empower Superuser/Administrator role
- Experience with Empower interface to other lab software systems such as LIMS an advantage
- Supporting end user system needs
- Trouble shooting all aspects of using Empower by end users.
- Good working knowledge of laboratory testing processes and automation using Empower 2/3, such as but not limited to: HPLC - Dissolution/Impurity/Assay Analysis and GC
- Solid understanding of analytical chemistry and instrumental analysis. Hands-on proficiency and problem-solving skills with chromatographic techniques such as but not limited to HPLC and GC
Skills, training, education
- Bachelor's Degree in Science with 5+ years experience
- Waters Empower administrator training
- Preferred qualification in GAMP5 or Computer Systems Validation
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills to develop practical solutions to business problems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.