Opportunity for an HR professional looking to specialise in employment law
As a member of the Advisory team, you will represent members of the organisation on employment legislation queries. You will provide attention on an individual basis, providing professional advice and assisting the wider Industrial Relations Team in communication trends, changes or updates to Employment regulation within the healthcare sector.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to specialise in Employee relations. The successful candidate will be a Human resources professional with at least 1 years' experience in a broad HR role and some exposure to ER/IR matters, as well as a self-motivated individual.
- Attend member calls, letters and emails on a rotational basis, providing the best service depending on the query, and escalating issues if necessary.
- Support members of the team on providing professional representation for members through grievances, disciplinary procedures and 3rd party negotiations.
- Develop material for members in relation to policies and procedures, employment law and other aspects relevant to the business of their practices, to stay informed with relevant matters or changes in policies.
- Development of material for the company website, for practice notes for members and for articles as required.
- Attendance at group meetings and delivery of presentations on different issues of relevance.
- Participation in activities to recruit and build membership for the team on an on-going basis.
- Relevant third level qualification in Human Resources or Legal
- Strong organisational, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full Clean Driving Licence - travel will be required nationally
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.