A leading software company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an EMEA Tax Manager.
This position is based within the EMEA direct tax function ,engaging in tax accounting, compliance and controversy for direct taxes, reporting to the Director of EMEA Tax.
The position will be responsible for tax accounting, tax compliance, controversy for corporate income tax in the EMEA region.
- US GAAP Tax Accounting - Manage and review the US GAAP accounting prepared by external advisors for the Company's EMEA entities including FIN48 analysis. Review balance sheet reconciliations prepared by external advisors for direct tax accounts
- Local Statutory Tax Accounting - Preparation and review of the local statutory tax provision prepared by external advisors. Manage interactions with the Company's Statutory Reporting team on tax technical and scheduling related matters
- Direct Tax Compliance - Review all direct tax filings prepared by external advisors including the payment process, cash tax forecasting and Implement tax processes improvements
- Tax Controversy - Assist with coordinating direct tax audits, Review information gathered by external advisors responding to audit inquiries
- Tax Planning - Engage in cross functional tax and business initiatives.
- Participate in tax aspects of legal entity rationalization.
- Participate in review, determination and implementation of ERP and other system changes as they impact tax
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant direct tax experience
- AITI or similar qualification required
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience in the direct tax rules throughout the region
- Familiarity with US tax law
- Ability to interpret, summarize and present complex financial data to management
- Sound project management skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient at identifying and resolve issues
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with internal business partners and external advisors
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft excel, Oracle, Business Objects and Essbase
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.