Opportunity for a commercial tax professional to join a multinational Technology Company, in a Senior Management role.
Morgan McKinley are representing a multinational Technology Company, to recruit a Senior Tax Manager for their Dublin office.
This position will be a key part of the international Tax Team that handles the business' global corporate income tax issues. The successful candidate will have experience with a wide range of international tax issues, ideally including experience with a U.S. based multinational company. The successful candidate must have the ability to operate independently in a fast paced environment and work closely and proactively with numerous functional teams across our organization.
The position will be based in their EMEA headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, reporting to the EMEA Senior Tax Director. Your responsibilities will be across the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
This role can be offered on a permanent, fixed term or daily rate contract basis, dependant on candidate needs.
- Management of Corporate Income Tax Compliance process for assigned portfolio of countries within EMEA, including:
- Review tax provision notes prepared by the external advisors and sign off on any tax matter reported in the local subsidiaries Financials.
- Analyze the correctness of the Transfer Pricing booking for the region, as well as provide the necessary facts/data in order to complete the local TP documentation, and to ensure adherence with local country TP filing obligations
- Provide calculation and explain Transfer Pricing position to internal stakeholders as well as external Auditors.
- Review of Corporation Tax Returns, generally prepared by external advisors, for the EMEA entities to submit for EMEA Senior Tax Director's approval, and insure timely submission.
- Work with external advisors in monitoring and analyzing proposed and newly enacted EMEA tax legislation which may impact local entities
- Review and, when required, prepare provision to return
- Review and, when required, prepare the quarterly income tax provision for group reporting purposes
- Review and, when required, prepare the analysis of FIN48 for standard and non standard provisions
- Management of income tax compliance requirements for acquired and dissolving entities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in internal tax audit, M&A and Planning teams
- Qualified Taxation professional from a Big 4 background. Minimum 5-6 years post qualification experience, ideally in a technology organization, or alternatively in a Big 4 environment with experience of dealing with the issues facing technology organizations
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Pan European Tax Compliance experience
- Good level of Transfer Pricing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be self-driven and identify opportunities for improvements
- Knowledge Excel at expert level
- Language skills an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.