EMEA Sales Operations analyst
The EMEA Sales Operations analyst plays a key role in providing operational and Business Intelligence support for our Client sales efforts across EMEA. The Sales Operations function builds reports and provides insights and analysis for Client KPIs to in-county Client Account and Country Managers.
- Work together with account manager, financial analyst and marketing specialist to develop and implement initiatives to strategically grow category market share in appointed countries
- Uphold and deliver reports using Alteryx and Tableau
- Produce and transfer weekly sales, profitability, and market share analysis across key company product categories in appointed countries.
- Display and report on lost buy box and third-party marketplace activity in appointed counties
- Frequently display and report on product pricing, promotion, inventory, markdown, content, and review ratings to ensure sales opportunities are continually being optimized
- Working with Sales Operations counterpart, assist with maintenance of data integrity for and management of key vendor partners
- Make and communicate quarterly business review insights for appointed countries, working closely with functional team to make go-forward recommendations based on learnings
- Back execution of New Product Introductions (NPI) across product portfolio, ensuring the successful launch of approximately 70 new products per year
- 4-5 years previous experience as a sales operation's analyst or experience in a similar role.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft business suite, advanced Excel proficiency and financial/data analysis and reporting
- Solid foundation in data analysis, insight documentation and reporting, and project management
- Strong written and oral communication skills with peers and superiors both locally and remotely
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities, and aggressive project timelines
- Possess Tableau Desktop Intermediate and Alteryx Designer Core level expertise ideal - ability to extract, analyse and visualize data to distribute information and reports
- Working knowledge of French, German, Italian
- Experience working with Ecommerce Channel partners, Client in particular
- Experience with or general understanding of consumer networking products
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of accountability
- BS or equivalent, Business, Accounting or Technical Marketing, Masters preferred
- Sales Support, Process, Accounting, Marketing or Project focused background preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.