EMEA Payroll - 6 month contract
Are you an experienced Payroller between positions at the moment?
Would you be interested in a short term contract for 6 months?
Morgan McKinley are working closely with a well known company based right here in Cork City recruiting for an experienced payroller. With an attractive salary of up to €45k, this is the perfect position for an immediately available candidate.
- Adaptable candidates used to a fast paced environment with high volume payroll experience
- Excellent numerical, analytical & technical skills
- SAP knowledge is preferable but not essential
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Highly organised & has a strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- IPASS or ACCA or ACA qualified - desirable but not essential
- Fluency in a second language is an advantage
Day to day duties:
- Complete the day to day payroll operational tasks as directed by the Payroll Manager
- Coordinate the European Payrolls
- Month end reporting & posting of Payroll to SAP
- Completion of monthly balance sheets reconciliations
- Completing & coordinating tax year ends
- Implementing and maintaining controls over all documentation and processes in line with SOX requirements
- Drive process improvements and standardisations across payroll function
If you are a highly organised individual with a strong attention to detail looking to make a change, please contact me on 021 2300 300 or email me at email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.