My client is looking for a contract employee to lead their field marketing in the DACH and UKI regions.
If you are a native German-speaker who has experience in events, digital marketing and promotions, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a technology background or have a great knowledge of this industry. This role will ideally suit someone who is interested in Marketing and Events in the Technology space and who is open to travelling for work occasionally.
· Manage end-to-end events planning, execution & pre and post event promotions in EMEA (UK, Ireland and Germany)
· Manage German content engagement and creative projects with a translation agency in Munich
· Drive customer engagement activities through roadshows and networking events
· Manage the German social media accounts and post content regularly
· Work with social media channel influencers to distribute company content
· Native German speaker with fluent English
· Strong events background
· Experience in designing, promoting and executing digital campaigns, content localisation, field events and marketing to tech audiences
· Comfortable with driving customer interaction
· Background in Marketing, Technology, Product Management or Development
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.