A new role in a Dublin based Pharma company for a Strategic Logistics Specialist
Due to growth within the team, my client a multinational Pharmaceutical company based in Dublin are looking to bring in an EMEA Logistics Senior Specialist.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a strong focus on strategic or project management focus on the end to end international logistics function for both internal and external partners
The main duties of the role include:
- Implementation of best in class GDP solutions for EMEA transportation
- Manage SLAs with trusted carriers
- Responsible for end to end logistics of biotech/biopharma products in a temperature-controlled environment
- Ensure complete compliance for product transportation
- Maintain cost efficiencies within budget while remaining GDP compliant
- Implement/project manage the design of new distribution lanes
- Be a primary driver for Continuous improvement
Requirements of the candidate:
- Experience in Pharma/Cold Chain/Temperature controlled distribution
- Degree within Supply Chain or related field is essential
- Project management experience across multiple region is a distinct advantage
- 5+ years in a technical/strategic logistics/transportation role is essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.