EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis Director - Cork Based - Exciting youthful corporate
EMEA FP&A Director- Cork
Morgan McKinley are exclusively partnering with an innovative, youthful and ambitious multinational in the tech sector to secure a commercially experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Director for the european business based out of Cork.
Reporting into the european Managing Director the remit primarily sits in the innovation, trading, sales and marketing, business intelligence and operational effectiveness strand of the business. This business has a unique competitive advantage of being market experts for over 30 years in Europe with longstanding client relationships and cutting edge R&D initiatives.
The ideal individual should be a qualified finance professional with prior experience in, business partnering with non-finance functions, sales pricing strategy setting, mark to market budget.forecast setting,channel/account profitability measurement and financially proposing new product/service introductions. Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to lead and win the hearts and minds of a diverse team are a must.
Some responsibilities of the FP&A Director:
- Leading role in the financial planning and analysis for the Sales & Marketing for key geographic regions and business lines and predominantly new market opportunities. Key point of contact in maintaining the standard setting process around forecast, FP&A and the annual Operating Plan.
- Development of Long Range and Annual Operating Plans in line with Corporate and Group expectations
- Driving, coordinating and delivering/presenting the workings around the annual product budget for various business lines in question to senior executives and leadership team
- Define and deliver top-line metric definition, modelling, tracking and reporting of key growth and innovation initiatives through analysis such as. break even workings, ROI calculations and scenario analysis
- Partner with country/sales heads to create financial propositions for new business proposals, investments etc.
Requirements of the FP&A Manager:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified with significant pqe in a commercial finance setting
- Strong evidence of business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that deliver measurable value and support decision making throughout existing career
- People management and leadership skillset must be evident in your career to date.
- Resilience to deal with push back on assumptions/workings from non-finance stakeholders
- Evidence of a "start-up" mentality
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.