Electrical Quantity Surveyor
€60-65k + Benefits
A mechanical and electrical engineering contractor with over 50 years in business is looking for an electrical quantity surveyor to join the team. With offices across Ireland, UK and Europe this is a well established and growing organisation.
- Setting contract documentation
- Preparing post contract enquiries
- Assessment of contract variations
- Preparing and agreeing schedules
- Financial management of electrical services for all contracts in conjunction with the contract's manager
- Financial and contractual control of sub-contractor's accounts
- Issuing of contractual notices and evaluate loss and expense/acceleration claims
- Providing fast, accurate, competitive and profitable estimates to enquiries
- Liaising with the client, main contractor and other departments
- Third level degree in quantity surveying
- 6yrs +working in a similar role
- Previous experience working in data centre or pharmaceutical
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.