ELECTRICAL QUANTITY SURVEYOR
€60-65K + BENEFITS
This international engineering contractor has been in business for over 50 years, they are looking for an experienced Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join their vibrant team. With offices across Ireland, UK and Europe, this highly regarded company offers growth and career development.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Creating budgets, reports, profit plans.
- Facilitate commercial meetings, liaising with the client and the internal project team.
- Financial and contractual control of sub-contractor accounts.
- Setting contract documentation and meeting additional client requirements.
- Preparing post contract enquiries.
- Assessment of contract variations.
- Preparing and agreeing schedules.
- Financial management of electrical services for all contracts in conjunction with the contract's manager.
- Issuing of contractual notices and evaluate loss and expense/acceleration claims.
- Identifying risks and highlighting these to senior management.
- Providing fast, accurate, competitive and profitable estimates to enquiries.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 4+ years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on Electrical Projects.
- Third level degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics, with technical experience as an Electrician or Electrical Engineer.
- Previous experience working on large scale electrical projects in the data centre or pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, record keeping and administration skills.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, APPLY NOW! FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT CAOIMHE KENNY email@example.com
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.