An excellent chance to play a key role in the ongoing development of a real Irish Success Story
An established and thriving contractor in Cork has engaged Morgan McKinley to source an Electrical Estimator. The successful candidate will play a key role in the securing the future of the business by delivering commercially sound and market leading bids and proposals.
Working with the Director of Business Development, you will
- Produce timely, compliant and commercially on point tender proposals/bids
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Track and effectively manage issues and risks throughout the bid process.
- Contribute to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation.
- Manage and present the financials and ensure Bids have gone through the appropriate commercial signoff process.
- Manage the handover process (to Operations) for all won opportunities.
- Perform a review of win and loss opportunities to ensure key lessons are learned.
You should apply of this role if you have:
- A Minimum 3 years' experience in electrical estimating with a contractor.
- A Good working knowledge of pricing and quantification methods
- Experience of MV/HV electrical work
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An ability to multitask
For more information on this role, please contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.