Electrical Design Engineer - Meath
Electrical Design Engineer - Dublin
With interviewing commencing immediately through video call our client are currently seeking a skilled Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will report into the Engineering Manager and depending on the scope of the projects, may be required to participate on a range of exciting projects at any one time.
- Develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Electrical Engineer and Automation Engineer for various Control systems and UPS systems.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
- Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Prepare draft single line drawings for tendering purposes
- Interact with cross functional teams such as engineering and automation personnel and other staff to resolve any identified issues.
- Contribute to continuous product improvement projects within the company.
- Liaise daily with Developers and Engineers as well as providing customer support.
- Bachelor's in an Engineering Discipline is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- 3 Years Minimum Experience in Electrical Design
- Experience with solidworks electrical or similar electrical design software.
- Full Irish Driving License and access to a car.
- Experience with 2D and/or 3D software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Professional approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good team player.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal guidance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.