EHS Specialist - Pharmaceutical
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
I am currently recruiting for an experienced EHS Specialist to complete a 12-month contract role at a multi-million Euro Pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that are in their prime with great opportunities for the future. If you have a minimum of 3 years' experience within a Pharmaceutical or Biomedical business and are looking to get your foot in the door with a highly successful manufacturing business, apply below!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Specialist support in the assigned areas and programmes, including Biological Safety, manual handling and Ergonomics
- Where required Support the Hygiene Programme, including the collation of results and reports. Ensure corrective actions are identified and implemented in conjunction with area management.
- Support effective Implementation of the Safety Inspection programme.
- Support the assigned business partner function as required.
- Maintain a system of risk assessment to identify appropriate corrective actions; carry out risk assessments, and ensure that corrective actions are implemented to minimise certain risks.
- Identify, support and deliver Health and Safety training needs and facilitate the implementation of necessary programmes.
- Maintain a system of tracking and measuring leading and lagging safety performance, to facilitate assessment and improvement in site performance in Health and Safety.
- Co-ordinate, support and facilitate appropriate safety and functional meetings.
- Co-ordinate and provide induction training where necessary, for contractor activity
- Provide advice and support implementation of change control and management procedures.
- Ensure that the business is maintaining compliance with legislative and corporate requirements and that appropriate programmes are implemented to meet new legislative requirements.
- Where required assist in the completion and maintenance of weekly, monthly and quarterly audits, Inspections and checklists for safety-related.
- Where necessary, provide back-up and assist in the implementation of the environmental programme to ensure full compliance with corporate and statutory requirements.
- Co-ordinate the sampling and posting (where necessary) of materials for the purposes of process safety or toxicity testing by external testing laboratories
- Participate in any other area of work within the EHS function or the business as required.
- Contribute actively to company PMO, OPex and other business processes initiatives.
- Complete any other Environmental Health or Safety related tasks/projects as assigned.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Work for one of the leaders in the Industry
- Collaborative working environment where each member's input is valued
- Work in a high-performance, high-speed environment and exposure to latest manufacturing technologies
- Flexible pay rates depending on experience
- 12 Month Contract
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.