EHS Lead - 12 month FTC
EHS Lead - Cork
The ideal candidate:
Have you a minimum of 5 years' experience in a regulated manufacturing environment in an EHS capacity? Are you degree qualified in Engineering or Health & Safety? Are you a proven people leader?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and review the sites health and safety policies.
- Complete strategic reviews with a focus on continuous improvement across the entire plant and at departmental level.
- Be the point of escalation for your direct reports.
- Build and maintain relationships across all levels of the business.
- Management of the budget.
- Foster and develop teamwork within the group and across the wider business.
- Have the ability to interpret and understand relevant legislation and compliance procedures and update as required.
Excellent salary and benefits package.
The opportunity to work with an innovative business at senior level.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.