Excellent opportunity to join a recognised organisation with a strong focus on developing their staff.
As the Learning systems manager you will support the training needs for both the business and its employees. You will act as the main user of their Learning management system, working together with External providers and internal teams to ensure the system is efficient and to increment user experience. You will also create and deliver content for both classroom and online delivery, acting as an instructional designer for e-learning.
- Design and develop blended learning programmes incorporating multimedia, interactive content and resources to develop the staff.
- Project manage the lifecycle of each online learning programme to include, need identification, design of solution, implementation, evaluation, review and periodic updating of the programme. Work with relevant subject matter experts and stakeholders as necessary, to ensure results are met within the schedules timeframe.
- Responsible and accountable for the management and development of the Learning Management System
- Work with the LMS supplier and the HR IS team as required, to ensure effective operation of the integrated LMS. Perform LMS assignment creation and maintenance tasks.
- Conduct comprehensive testing for any new web-based learning modules which are to be published to the LMS.
- Responsible for the user acceptance testing of any upgrades of the LMS and related technology in the HRIS
- Provide customer service and technical / functional support to all users of the LMS.
- Responsible for the definition of E Learning course requirements for specific roles in the organisation, design the content and make sure it is available on LMS
- Monitor and evaluate E Learning completion rates and training compliance and undertake any actions required to continuously improve performance and training compliance.
- Identify and support the procurement of appropriate hardware, software and learning materials and resources.
- Ensure that all aspects of online learning resources achieve the goals of equality and diversity for all potential users.
- Keep up to date with national and international trends in current and emerging learning technologies and production tools and incorporate this knowledge into the online learning/blended learning approach.
- Proven experience of learning technologies and learning management systems.
- Proven experience of the project management of successful online learning initiatives.
- Proven experience with content authoring tools eg: Articulate Storyline and in developing online learning solutions to SCORM standards.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a range of stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Experience working alongside third party learning technology providers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.