A FMCG business in the North West of Ireland is seeking a permanent E-Commerce Manager to join their team.
Job Scope: The ecommerce Manager is responsible for the management, development and growth of the ecommerce business.
- Increase conversion rate and grow online sales
- Managing a team directly and indirectly of 14 people
- Monitor & report on key ecommerce metrics using Google Analytics, SAP and in-house reporting tools
- Work with all 3rd parties
- Work with Customer Acquisition team to drive traffic using SEO, PPC, Marketing, affiliates and 3rd party agencies
- Manage content team to optimise website content, product descriptions and imagery,
- Work with Product owner to deliver new functionality across the platform
- Manage fulfilment and delivery of products from the online store to the customer
- Manage the ecommerce customer support team to ensure a good customer journey and experience
- Keep up to date with ecommerce best practice and make recommendations on new digital marketing and ecommerce opportunities
- Monitor competitor activity
- Report frequently with progress reports and recommendations on how to further drive key metrics
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant third level degree and/or professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in ecommerce
- In depth knowledge of ecommerce KPI's (conversions rates, visitors numbers, AOV), Google Analytics, SEO etc.
- Ability to operate and influence at a senior level
- Project Management experience
- Staff management/supervision experience essential
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good time management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team, both inside ecommerce Dept and as part of the wider organisational team
In order to be successful for this position, you must have strong E-Commerce experience and a proven work record in this area.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or call me Rebecca Walsh on 061 430939
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.