A global investor and treasury service provider are seeking to employ a manager to join their global due diligence centre f excellence team based in Dublin
A global investor and treasury service provider are seeking to employ a manager to join their global due diligence centre f excellence team based in Dublin, focusing on clients across a number of jurisdictions
The successful applicant will perform customer due diligence, client risk assessment and other AML / KYC related activities.
- Act as a manager of the Ireland Due Diligence team to ensure high quality of information on clients and consistency with policies and procedures
- Builds a High-Performance Culture - lead change and continuous renewal while building capabilities of employees and teams
- Build and maintain AML/KYC competencies in the team
- Provide feedback on performance and recognition on relevant team members
- Support coaching / mentoring Participate in regular update meetings
- Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
- Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects and initiatives as assigned by the Director, Global Due Diligence
- Extensive previous experience in AML/KYC due diligence requirements specifically around different fund structure
- Management of competing priorities, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders Compliance, Audit and Risk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Very strong people management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.