A leading Tech company in Dublin are currently recruiting for a Documentation Specialist to join their team.
One of the role's main responsibilities will be to help us scale our operations by understanding and documenting workflows and processes.
The Documentation Specialist's job also includes identifying outdated documentation as well as organizing current documentation by deprecating duplication, and ensuring consistency of documentation practices across the team.
A key aspect of this role will be collaborating with the relevant Policy, Process and Operations teams in order to outline a long-term strategy to organize and store the repository of policies and processes in an easy-to-access structure.
- Close partnership with the Policy and Operations teams to establish priorities and execution.
- Labeling, sorting and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Work closely with the Policy team to outline a long-term storage strategy.
- Ensure consistency of documentation practice across the team.
- Deprecating documents that are obsolete and can be archived.
- Create a logical document index.
- Minimum 2-4 years of documentation writing experience
- Demonstrated ability to document complex policies into step-by-step formats
- Process mapping and writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Confluence preferred
- Passion for helping others.
- Team oriented mindset.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.