A 12 Month FTC for an experienced Warehousing/Distribution Professional
This is a 12 month fixed term contract based on site with a Pharma/Medical Device company based in Westmeath.
The ideal candidate for the role will have 5+ Years within Pharmaceutical or Medical Device companies, the ability to work both in a team and on their own initiative and will have a keen eye for the small details.
Duties of the role:
- Drive continuous improvement through monitoring and assessment of appropriate KPIs, and ensure compliance of the warehouse function with applicable company policies, procedures
- Support quality investigations to ensure timely and effective closure of investigations impacting on the function and where appropriate implement timely corrective actions.
- Supports technology transfer and product launch activity as Warehouse subject matter expert with responsibility for maintaining/updating relevant SOPs.
- Receive in raw material, check all documentation against packing slips and receive into Inventory Management systems.
- Ensure all incoming shipments are promptly received, segregated and stored properly.
- Complete shipping documentation for imports and exports and monitor all daily domestic and international shipments, both ambient and temperature controlled.
- 5 + years in Warehousing/Shipping/Distribution
- Experience within Pharma or Medical Device is essential
- 3rd level degree is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.