An opportunity to take ownership of a growing business which is in a great position for the future.
Are you someone who:
* Can recognise strengths and weakness in people and/or production processes
* Work with your teams to provide solutions to problems
* Get the job done when under pressure while maintaining a helpful and pleasant personality
If you feel this description fits you, and you are capable of:
* Administering daily operations
* Creating, reviewing and implementing first in class business procedures
* Working with department heads - Sales, Buyer, Accounts, HR, Logistics and Warehouse
* Planning company activities - Driver schedule, Roaster Warehouse operatives, Staff holiday's
* Managing company property such as Van, telecommunication devices, and laptops
* Handling business procurements - Vehicles, Forklifts, Trolleys, Uniforms, boxes etc
* Delegating responsibilities and ensure works are carried out to companies' expectations
* Hiring, train in new hires, continually assess packer times, delivery time, Market hours and liaise with HR
Qualifications & Experience:
* Knowledge/understanding of HACCP principles and / or BRC standards
* I.T. Literate, word, excel, email.
* Previous experience in a fast paced factory/refrigerated environment is desirable.
* Good decision-making skills and ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent communication skills
Based in North Dublin
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.