Tech giant and search engine adding a display specialist to their team
As a UKI Display Specialist your role will be to help Large UK clients to accelerate their digital transformation better position Display for performance in their media plan. You will act as an advisor and consultant that works across functions and teams, as well as a client advocate within the client's company. You will need to drive Display Pipeline with the LCS Teams both in Dublin and in-country through pitching and activating new products for the top display spenders. You will also work closely with verticals, helping them achieve their goals with Display.
As a Display Specialist, you will partner with the Account Manager to own the Display business for selected accounts across the entire business cycle. Equipped with a specialism of Digital Ads solutions and our clients' marketing objectives, you will advise them on growing their business and maximizing return on their marketing investment.
Manage a book of business as a full-time Display consultant, across the entire Display cycle from planning, pitching and working with account teams to utilise vendors for implementation and optimisation.
- Understand your client's business objectives and challenges to accurately assess needs, working together to create Display plans for short and long term account growth.
- Be a Display evangelist for clients, your team and your vertical to drive business growth through best practice sharing and a future focus.
- Escalate any issues you or the customers face with our products, processes, or tools with regional and global product teams. Be a business partner to regional/global product leads, testing alpha/betas and building case studies.
- Comfortable in managing complex projects across multiple stakeholders and functions, including vertical leadership, product teams and partner support teams.
- Work across product and platform sales team to bring the best of the client's solutions to our clients in a holistic way.
- Develop and apply knowledge of market and industry in solutions offered and an understanding of products and tools. Gather and analyze data at an account, campaign and industry level. Manage day to day stakeholders and operations with limited guidance.
- Experience in a similar account management, analytical, problem solving role.
- Experience working in an advanced advertising market
- A resilient creative thinker, with the ability to work through ambiguity and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape.
- Strong communications skills and comfort presenting to cross-functional audiences
- Great organizational and project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance
- Strategic with a passion for delivering high quality work
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.