A unique opportunity to drive the way this company analyzes their Data!
Unique opportunity for a Director of Business Intelligence to work with an International Telecommunication's giant.
The location couldnt be better as it is located in a leafy suburb in a city fringe location,a 5-minute walk from the nearest Dart station and many bus links into the City Centre.
You will be working with one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world, competing with the big 4 in Dublin, they are looking to expand their mobile services in Europe. Opportunity to make this position your own and lead and mentor your team whilst keeping a hands on approach.
What You'll be doing
- Lead and project manage analytical initiatives that affect all aspects of Aspiegel operations.
- Collaboratively develop research questions, conduct needs assessments, and perform quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Design and implement new research programs, potentially including field research components.
- Organize large amounts of data and detect critical trends, patterns, and forecasts.
- Present research and analysis in written reports and internal and external presentations that are clear, concise, and easily understood by the public.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of and adherence to regulations related to confidential information.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen is required for the role: this may come from a variety of past roles in the Consumer Cloud Service, User behavior analysis, retention, and refined operations.
Very Competitive, with 25 days paid annual leave amongst many other lucrative benefits for the successful candidate.
Feel free to reach out if you any questions in relation to this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.