Director of Business Development
Business Development Director - Senior Salary Package
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the management of the Business Development Unit of a boutique Fund Administrators. The function of the team would be to develop and implement growth and performance objectives in line with the Managing Director.
Key Duties - Business Development - Strategy Development - Budget Management - Management Communications - Performance Improvement
- Working alongside the Managing Director of the Company and Branch to organise business development activity.
- Align the business strategy with other parts of the organisation.
- Ensure service levels, as set out in the shared service agreement, are met while retaining
- flexibility to provide services to both the Company and the Branch as required;
- Guarantee quality levels of service are delivered on and met.
- Act proactively to poach opportunities for development for both domestic and international markets.
- Develop business with new prospects and potential clients as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Highlight the importance of positive client relationships within the organisation.
- Liaise with senior management to address and escalate any client service issues.
- Assist with the launch of new services to clients, working closely with operations.
- Govern the KPI's, monitoring the delivery of duties.
- Develop and implement targets for growth and development.
- Monitor KPI's for the business function, tracking progress against business targets across the business unit.
- Manage the business unit's budget, identifying and escalating issues. Ensuring appropriate action is taken and reported to Managing Directors.
- Communicate and engage with Managing directors, to keep updated on the unit's performance and progress.
- Link with the senior management teams to safeguard communication channels between business units.
- Ensure client needs are understood throughout the business unit, to identify areas for improvement and guarantee client satisfaction.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification / 4 + years' experience senior management level in the fund's industry.
- An ability to deal with clients, to develop and maintain relationships.
- A proven ability to engage with people at a senior level.
- Openness to travel.
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams.
- International experience.
- Openness to attend seminars and conferences to represent the group.
- Experience of working in a Head Office environment, with exposure to group-wide reporting and communication.
- Proven track record of identifying business opportunities.
- A yearning for high-quality standards.
All interested candidates should send Cvs to Susan Nix - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.