KBC Direct Sales Administrator
As part of our Digital First strategy, we will differentiate our value proposition versus the competition on three dimensions: Instant (ultra-fast, smooth processes, decisions and communication to customers), Accessible (essentially 'always on', 24/7) and Proactive (personalized proposals and complete solutions that reach the customer in the right context).
The successful candidate will be a part of a consistently high performing and efficient multi-channel direct sales model that enables KBCI to deliver on our ambitious growth plans through outstanding performance in customer acquisition, cross-sales and retention. Our direct sales model will be recognised by our customers as being distinctive, innovative and personalised, and will drive increased customer satisfaction and loyalty to KBCI.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The purpose of this role is to provide a comprehensive service to Direct Clients of KBC Bank Ireland plc and to ensure the smooth processing of their Deposit and Current Account application.
Key responsibilities include:
- Servicing deposits and current account products through a range of market channels.
- Providing a comprehensive and professional service to clients.
- Assessing and reviewing customer AML documentation to proceed with account activation.
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunity and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
- Provide each client with a personal point of contact and ensure the smooth processing of applications from initial inquiry.
- Managing inbound and outbound activity
- Management and execution of tasks and workflow queues.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 2 years' experience within a similar environment or strong customer service experience. Ideal candidate would have previous contact centre experience.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- Committed to further continuous development towards QFA qualification. If candidate has QFA or APA in loans would be an added benefit.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of 18 months previous services or sales experience.
- Proven excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail are essential for this role.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels of different customers interactions and management in a confident and professional manner.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment (5/7 contract)
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent PC skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and Internet)
Morgan McKinley are the on-site recruitment partners for KBC Ireland