One of the leading tech companies in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Program Manager for Digital Sales
Program Manager, Digital Sales
Empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the digital transformation of our sales motions. Digital Sales is a sales organization within the Small, Medium, and Corporate (SMC) segment organization with a charter to accelerate client's growth in its cloud-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. Digital Sales is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and corporate sales coverage.
Digital Sales Program Management Office (PMO) is looking for an experienced program manager to drive our transformation in EMEA. The Program Manager (PM) will report directly to the PMO Lead. The PMO plays a pivotal role in the Digital Sales and SMC business transformation by ensuring the smooth landing and implementation of various programs across our Digital Sales Centers and SMC Field teams. As a PM, you will be responsible for the execution of plans for EMEA in close partnership with the global PMO and the EMEA Sales organization and leaders. Program implementation may include training and readiness initiatives, partner event coordination, fiscal year planning and change management, and other key initiatives.
A successful candidate will have the ability to manage complex issues, structure complicated transition execution programs, assess dependencies and risks, and work collaboratively across multiple client organizations.
* Drive global training & readiness initiatives, and land the local deliveries for the EMEA Sales Center and Field Areas.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for the EMEA Sales Center with SMC HQ PMO and Strategy & Programs team.
* Create and execute program plan including change management, dependency management, organizational communications, key metrics and dashboards.
* Work cross functionally to manage program scope, risks, dependencies, and drive issues to resolution.
* Develop strong collaborative relationships with facilities, legal, finance, HR, IT and tax local experts.
* Utilize program / project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the organization.
* Leverage tools to provide visibility in portfolio/program/project status to improve visibility and facilitate decision making at all levels of the organization.
* Provide regular status to key stakeholders and escalate specific program decisions needing executive attention.
Top 3 must-have skills:
1 Previous experience of large/complex programs in tech multinational corporations
2 5+ years experience as a program manager
3 Previous client experience would be advantageous
* 5+ years experience as a program manager
* Ability to influence at multiple levels in an organization and across organizational boundaries
* Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities across worldwide based talent in multiple time zones
* Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
* Flexibility to handle directional changes with the ability to juggle moving priorities to ensure project success
* Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
* Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately
* Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
* Experience driving transformational initiatives where significant change management is required
* Education: BS Degree in Business or equivalent. MBA is a plus.
* Project Management or Program Management certifications also a plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.