One of the leading tech companies in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Digital Instructional Designer for LMS
Digital Rights Operations Learning Designer
Digital Rights Operations is the team responsible for managing reports surrounding policies and procedures, complex legal issues, and the changing landscape of free speech on the Internet. We are passionate about building trust and giving the most voice to the most people, while constantly balancing legal risk and scaling operational support for 2+ billion users.
Digital Rights Operations is looking for an innovative, data-forward, experienced Learning Designer to join our Training & Development team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of client and/or the digital and social media industry, extensive expertise in instructional design, including production of scalable learning solutions, a high degree of creativity and problem solving and project management. They will be part of a team that will be building the foundation of knowledge for the Digital Rights Ops org, supporting new hires in on-boarding, optimizing the training process, evaluating and iterating training delivery and learning retention models, and supporting ongoing development of our current teams. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a team while driving impact and strengthening user trust with our platform.
- Perform needs analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content to meet the learning needs of Digital Rights Ops
- Design and develop creative training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities, including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, device learning labs, infographics and facilitator guides
- Collaborate with a global training team as well as subject matter experts (SMEs) to support various program and project initiatives
- Support the evaluation of individual classroom modules and courses, as well as instructional programs
- Leverage learning technology such as LEARN, Groups, Live to create bite-sized learning content which is measurable and cutting-edge
- Manage complex relationships with XFN stakeholders in an environment with short deadlines and high business impact
- Effectively manage cross-functional projects from initiation to evaluation
- This role will be based in our Dublin (DUB) office, with possible travel to our global ops offices in Austin, California and/or Singapore
- B.A. or B.S. degree or higher
- 3+ years of instructional design experience/background
- Knowledge and proven application of instructional theories and adult learning principles in multi-modal instruction
- Experience with learning management systems and software, and data-driven applications of the same
- Experience using standard publishing tools (Office and Adobe products)
- Knowledge of a variety of instructional media including instructor-led, online, and virtual instructor-led training
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and engage and influence stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Have a passion for creating new solutions and driving measurable improvements to upskill our teams
- Experience/background in the tech space and working with global operations teams at significant scale
- Knowledge and/or experience with Intellectual Property, Legal, Privacy or Compliance issues
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and dynamically changing environment
- Mission-driven, team-oriented, extremely reliable, hard-working
B.A. or B.S. degree or higher
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.