Great contract opportunity for Digital Marketing Project Manager based in South City Centre Dublin
Seeking for a Project Manager to support the Commercial Execution Strategy & Operations team. The succsesful candidate witll lead existing campaigns, reviewing performance, identifying areas of optimisation and implementation of recommendations utilising the wider team
- Join meetings with global partners, take minutes (key decisions, key actions), maintain Risk/Issue log, track actions from meetings
- Join meetings with countries, take minutes, maintain project plan together with countries' PM
- Maintain SharePoint structure, SP content and manage access rights
- Document the delivery of all projects to facilitate efficient future delivery and the ability to role out at scale.
- Strong relationship building with key in market stakeholders as well as the wider team where relevant
- Provide support in developing presentations, maintaining documents content (with guidance).
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of effective performance marketing techniques
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Demonstrable relationship-management skills.
This is an initial 6 month contract at €350/€400 per day, with room for extension.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.