Extremely attractive remuneration package
This organisation is an International Multi Channel Marketing group who partner with leading Global Pharmaceutical Companies. We are looking for experienced Digital Marketing Account Managers to lead programs that rely on the application of technologies, content, data and creativity for executing digital marketing solutions.
The person will need to travel to client office in West Europe, likely monthly basis, for demand generation meetings. The travel needs might be higher in the initial month or two of a new engagement with the client.
- Develop and execute digital campaigns
- Working across the marketing channel including paid search, content creation, display, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social, website design, inbound marketing and other key, relevant channels that provide traffic and conversions for clients
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix.
- To co-ordinate with Native Brand Teams of the Clients & build effective relationships with them by understanding their needs and developing a digital plan accordingly
- Communicate effectively between the company & client. Be a part of all calls and facilitate meetings with status updates and direction.
- Manage client expectations. Anticipate client-side bottlenecks in plan execution and propose solutions to clients or production teams in advance through effective communication.
- Work with the organisations operations team and SME's to manage programs based on client timelines.
- Build a good network in the client location, cross-sell and upsell to grow the account. Work on presales and develop proposals for different clients and solutions
- Secure assets, conduct review meetings and obtain and document feedback from the client to ensure timely completion of projects
- Work with the Operations Managers to manage project budgets, costs and timelines
- Make recommendations based on data-driven analysis as per market localization
- Lead weekly review meetings with Clients, manage top line through presales and working closely with the sales team, on the assigned accounts. Achieve high degree of client satisfaction through facilitating this process
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate with or without MBA or a foreign equivalent
- Experience: This position requires at-least 4 -5 years of experience in a related position with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communication
- Agency experience in an absolute must for this position, incorporating the full 360 client life cycle from consultation to delivery
- Project management and/or client relationship management experience.
- Pharma industry experience a distinct advantage
- Must have strong written and oral communication / presentation skills - both in English and Native language
- Proficient in Project Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Technologies
- Knowledge of Pharma Marketing, Regulatory Compliance would be added advantage
- Ability to deal with multiple stake holders and manage client's expectations
- Ability to take initiatives with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for networking and updating oneself with the latest market trends and relate it to identifying business opportunities
- Willingness to work in an Onsite-Offshore model
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.