Digital Business Analyst
The Digital Business Analyst will work on eliciting business requirements into project deliverables to enable the most effective creation of value added IT solutions within the Digital Business area
- Must be able to work in a global matrix environment, dealing with complex process areas and business owners
- Ability to work on multiple application development projects and/or Digital projects with a specific focus on mobile and web based applications
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team with Product Manager, Solution Architect, Agile Project Manager and Digital Business Analyst to define solutions and services
- Must be able to design high quality specifications for digital solutions with external impact to deliver on customer demands and needs.
- Ability to blend creative, problem-solving, and technical skills to innovate processes and system designs
- Must has 7+ years in a Business Analyst/Product Owner role
- Strong analytical, organization and documentation skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.