€600-800 Daily rate 6 month DevOps Middleware role in Dublin South.
DevOps Middleware Engineer - WebSphere Application Administration and Deployment Automation
Job Purpose: To build automation for IBM WebSphere Network Deployment administration and deployment framework.
- Installation and Configuration of WebSphere Application Server 8.X & WebSphere Liberty on Linux/Solaris.
- Extensive scripting knowledge and experience (Ansible, Jython, Python, etc.) with real world examples
- JDBC & JMS configuration and troubleshooting on WebSphere App server & Liberty profiles and scripting knowledge and experience of same
- SSL Configuration and troubleshooting on WebSphere App server & Liberty profiles and scripting knowledge and experience of same
- Deploy, configure and verify applications on WebSphere App and Liberty profiles and scripting knowledge and experience of same
- Responsible for producing full documentation of overall solution, operational and project procedures for handover to BAU support and maintenance going forward
- Highlight and mitigate risks on the environment
- Understanding audit, compliance and security standards and building scripting framework to implement and test
- Knowledge on CA Interscope Apm monitoring tool or similar and baking into WebSphere automated build patterns advantageous
- Knowledge on Splunk and configuration on Splunk advantageous
- Internal- Senior and middle management, project managers, Application Team and Enterprise Architect working in IT team.
- Education: Associate Degree in Computer Application with relevant certification, with minimum of 5 years of experience with a reputable firm(s), with extensive experience in managing IBM Websphere Application server.
- 5 to 9 years relevant experience in a large and active service organization, out of which at least 5 years in relevant WebSphere Server Administration and automation
- Knowledge of:
- Computer / network systems infrastructure requirements and standards.
- Computer security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
- Current technological developments / trends in area of expertise.
- Good communication skills; report writing and group facilitation; presentation and public speaking, fluency in spoken and written English.
- Analytical thinking; business judgment; business innovation; and forward thinking.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.