Desktop Support Engineer
Job Title: IT Desktop Support Engineer
FTC - 3-6 months initially with a potential view for extension.
This role is extremely broad in nature and in require support to be provided over the phone, remote access and in person.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The IT Desktop Support Engineer role is responsible for resolution of incidents and requests assigned to them:
This will include:
- Active Directory Administration,
- Hardware and software installation and server support.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems.
- Troubleshooting printers, phone issues, networking issues.
- You will be required to set-up new users and the leaver process.
- There will be some project work involved.
- You will be working off a ticketing system to resolve issue requests.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role support Engineer role
- A good understanding of customer service delivery in an IT environment
- Experience with desktop hardware and software, including operating systems and MS Office products
- Some level of project management experience highly desirable
- Excellent troubleshooting and time management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.