Design Evaluation Engineer - Limerick
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the NPD team. Working closely with design, test, application, and product engineers in developing a validation plan to capture measurement requirements of new products, the aim is to develop a measurement system from both hardware and software perspectives to enable validation of products and ensure they meet all functionality and datasheet specifications.
- Development of mixed signal measurement techniques.
- Hardware design to enable identified measurements and validation to be made.
- LabView software development to provide stimulus, capture & process responses from the device.
- Pre-Silicon verification of the design.
- Working with the Design team to debug silicon issues to root cause.
- Generation of validation reports on silicon performance.
The successful candidate will need to show proficiency in electronics, software development and statistical analysis. Additional training will be provided by the company on all hardware and software used in the development process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering required.
- 3 - 7 years relevant evaluation engineering experience.
- Familiar with PCB development software tools such as PADS or Dx Designer.
- Experience with LabView programming techniques desired.
- Experience with bench top measurement instrumentation desired.
- Experience with working in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills required in order to effectively communicate technical details to internal peers and external customers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.