Derivatives Administrator Role Contract Role with a Global Fund Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to join the operations team of a global fund administrator. The role offers a dynanic and challenging environment where the main focus of the team is the resolution of accounting to custody cash exceptions generated from the servicing of OTC positions.
Daily activities for the role include;
* Ensuring the accuracy of the derivatives positions in fund NAVs. This will involve resolving cash breaks associated with processing trades/lifecycle events for OTC positions.
* Resolution of queries with internal teams, clients, vendors, counterparties etc.
* Resolution of reconciliation breaks with internal and external parties.
The ideal candidate would have the following competencies;
* Strong mathematical and analytical skills essential
* Highly computer literate with a good knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of OTC derivative instruments - IRS, CDS, TRS, swaptions etc.
* Highly organised
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communicator, both verbal and written
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.