An opportunity to join a fast paced team
Our Client, one of the worlds leading FMCG brands, have a requirement for a Demand Planning Manager to join an existing Supply Chain shared Services team on an initial 18 month contract.
Reporting into a Senior Manager, the Demand Planning Manger will be responsible for a number of diverse duties.
- Transform the analysis & reporting of demand through automation
- Develop new analytical capabilities across Demand Planning specialists
- Develop a significant commercial advantage through segmented & targeted analysis,
- Enabling better and faster SC decisions and system alignment with a view to increasing complexity & constrained time.
- Leading a number of digitization projects in the Demand Planning function
- Manage multiple relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic and sometimes high pressure environment
- 3rd level qualification
- 2+ years experience at manager level.
- 5+ years experience in Supply Chain planning function
- Prior SAP automation/implementation experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain principles and best practices
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, JDA
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.