Exciting new opportunity to join a vastly expanding Biopharma company in Cork.
The position is accountable for the Demand Planning process for assigned regions (ACE, Asia and Intercontinental) and reports to the Senior Director of Demand Planning.
The incumbent will work effectively and in close collaboration with regional Commercial leadership and key stakeholders.The role will be responsible for ensuring accurate monthly forecasting and planning processes meet internal stakeholder requirements and patient needs.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Partner with Commercial affiliates to ensure accurate demand forecasts and market analytics. Accountable for the dissemination and application of market intelligence to global supply planning and related functions
- Act as key point of contact for senior regional Commercial and PDM leadership to communicate and support the implementation of supply chain strategy
- Responsible for the provision of demand forecasting and planning input to S&OP process
- Partner with Commercial, Global Supply Chain and Finance on the development of the annual budget demand plan. Ensure cross-functional alignment of the plan with the financial commitments of the organization.
- Drive the use of appropriate statistical models for future demand predictions and/or scenarios.
- Responsible for key demand planning metrics and tracking of benefits and improvements to the business
- Provide input to the Global Supply Chain organisation in developing inventory strategies on existing product portfolio, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand forecasting and planning processes and systems
- Identify and lead significant continuous improvement projects
- Provide leadership to a team of demand planning analysts by establishing both the long-term vision and near-term performance objectives for the regional demand planning team along with setting and reviewing performance and development objectives for each team member.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- BA/BSc requried, MBA preferred
- Expert leader with a proven track record of building and managing high performing teams
- Experienced people manager with a strong reputation for mentoring and developing people
- Expertise and track record in supply chain planning and forecasting
Travel required - up to 25
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.