My client is looking for a Demand Planner for an initial 6 month contract.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for the development and approval of the short and long term product plans. They will work closely with Business Units, Regional Sales Lead, Life Cycle Managers, Planners & Operations Team to create these plans. They will develop and deploy reporting and analytic capabilities to align with company metrics & KPI's.
- Accumulate data from multiple sources into Business Intelligence tool for Demand Planning analytics
- Lead monthly demand planning meetings with key stakeholders to review data and make decisions regarding build targets
- Identify and communicate key financial risks associated with the product plan
- Perform analytics on product plan via Excel and Business Intelligence tools
- Analyse how product plans will support revenue models
- Manage and maintain Power BI reports to ensure data is accurate and updated per business requirements
- Prepare data for IBP team and test scenarios during development of same
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Convert Sales and Marketing Plans into detailed manufacturing forecast
- Perform extensive analytical assessments to describe cause and affect relationships, assess trends and identify outliers for various KPI's
- Develop and implement best practices for business reporting/analytics, provide enhanced visualisations and reports.
- Ability to move from high level strategy to detailed executional plans
- Proven ability to manage business complexity and manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills, complimented by strong soft/relationship management
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a high degree of complexity
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Strong ability to drive change without direct authority in a cross-functional environment
Minimum education and work experience required:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required with a preference towards analytics, Data Science & Finance
- APICS Certification (CPIM, CSCP)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power BI, Power Point, Visio)
- Experience in SAP HANA advantageous
- Program management certification is a plus
- 2+ years of experience preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.