Supply Chain Demand & Supply Planner
My client is looking for an energetic strong individual contributor responsible for end-to-end Planning in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Finance and Suppliers. In this role, you should demonstrate operational and strategic knowledge and leadership in a Planning Organization related to supply planning, supply-demand matching and inventory management. In addition, this person should exhibit keen Project Management skills.
- Responsible for planning multiple Product Families
- Developing and executing supply plans, aggregate demand plans and inventory plans.
- Lead collaboration with Sales and Marketing to improve customer metrics and resolve availability issues and support sales events such as promo.
- Work along NPI team and Marketing to launch new products from a planning perspective.
- Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with Sales and Marketing Managers, reviewing recommended demand forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on product transitions, new product introduction, and promotions).
- Key contributor in EOL and transition to limit excess and obsolescence (E&O)
- Execute and Monitor the inventory strategy for Retail and Direct
- Escalation point for Allocation and Expediting
- Coordinate with other Operation group (warehouse, purchasing, logistics) to ensure proper handoff from planning to execution and end to end delivery
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase forecast accuracy and BIAS analysis and root cause issues by channel (retail and direct)
- Develop close relationships with key Supplier to be flexible and responsive to change despite lead-time and other challenges
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in an analytical discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in demand forecasting or financial analysis and modelling within the EMEA region
- Experience in the Hi-tech industry sector
- US company experience preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.