Demand planner required to join an FMCG company in Louth.
This is a great opportunity for a Supply chain professional to join a rapidly expanding FMCG company as in Louth.
The demand planner will be responsible for the following:
- Collating forecast sales and promotional sales
- Issuing purchase orders and shipping schedules to the supplier
- Working with packaging suppliers to ensure stocks are in hand at suppliers
- Work closely with Production to ensure that all materials required are on site for production demand.
- Ensure not to over-order stock as this ties up working capital and not to order obsolete stock - being mindful of when packaging changes take place in territories.
- Processing all special project requirements - display sku's etc.
- Recover costs from supplier due to quality issues
- Liaising with all areas of Supply Chain, Suppliers, Manufacture Plants and Engineers to ensure new parts are sourced, ordered and shipped
- Generation of reports and purchasing administration
- All sales order must be documented correctly for the purposes of planning. This should be done electronically - not in written format.
- Reconcile stock at third party warehouses.
- Prepare a weekly production plan which will then be reviewed with Production manager and finalised for the week ahead.
- BOM Maintenance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.