An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company
Our Client, a cutting edge medical device company with a strong history in Limerick, have a requirement for an experienced Planner/Analyst to join their existing high performance team. Initially a 12 month contract, this new opportunity will allow the successful applicant to build experience in a large multinational and gain exposure to multiple lines of business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Review statistical forecast generated and provide input on any changes required.
- Incorporate demand that is not yet captured through the use representative sales history and statistical modelling.
- Generate scenarios considering products, customer/market analysis, cannibalization, substitution, and other relevant parameters.
- Collect information and collaborate with other Supply Chain functions, as well as with Marketing and Sales, and Finance.
- Utilize alternative methods such as market models, life cycle profiles, and data substitution to generate scenarios testing sensitivity to an array of parameters to arrive and align on the most probable forecast.
- Generate and update system forecast for new products and end of life exceptions
- Work cross functionally to deliver/improve service & inventory targets by delivering/improving forecast measures for her/his portfolio.
- Provide demand input to the S&OP process to allow for transparency of risks and opportunities.
- University Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Supply Chain Certification desirable.
- 2-4 years related experience
- Experience with ERP & Advanced Planning Systems is preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.