Excellent opportunity for a DB Pension Administrator in Dublin South
Defined Benefits Administrator (Part- time 20-30 Hrs per week)
Location: Dublin South
This is an excellent part time opportunity for a DB Pension administrator with a large and dynamic organisation in Dublin South. This role offers flexibility and the opportunity to develop within the Life and Pensions team. Don't Miss out- Apply Online Today!
- Provide administration to Defined Benefit pension scheme and support Senior Pension specialist
- Deal with individual enquiries on Pensions and Benefits for plan members
- Ensure regulatory reporting requirements are met
- Interact with other teams in the Life and Pensions team including HR, sales and marketing
- 3+ years of Pensions Administration experiences- an understanding of Defined Benefit schemes is essential
- Knowledge of DB/ DC Schemes in terms of calculations, monthly contributions and renewals
- MS Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Holds or working towards QFA
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.