Security DBA Opportunity in Cork
Database Security Specialist
In this senior level role you will be responsible for verifying that the security controls used for ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability within the companys database environments is in accordance with the company's security, audit and compliance requirements as well as industry standard best practices.
- Review Oracle and SQL database environments for compliance with security policies and standards and make recommendations for improving security.
- Work with the Database Architects and Administrators in the review of new, proposed project implementations. Specifically this task is to represent the IT Security policies and strategic interests of the department in the Technical Architecture Reviews.
- Regularly assess and keep current database policies and standards to address potential vulnerabilities introduced by new versions or technologies.
- 5+ years supporting and maintaining an Oracle/MSSQL infrastructure in a distributed global environment.
- Two or more years' experience securing a Oracle/MSSQL database environment.
- Experience working in security-oriented, regulated environments.
- Experience with data encryption solutions (Oracle/MSSQL TDE, Guardium GDE, etc)
- Securing, monitoring and auditing Oracle and MSSQL database environments.
- Familiarity with best practices surrounding security incident response.
Candidates must hold an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa to be considered for these roles. Get in touch today to hear more. Call 021-2300300 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.