The client is a leading ICT company with its research centre located in Dublin. They have recently announced a major investment in Ireland and are looking to expand the existing operation in the next
Data Scientist Natural Language Processing Tech Domain
The client is a leading ICT company with its research centre located in Dublin. They have recently announced a major investment in Ireland and are looking to expand the existing operation in the next couple of years.
What is there for you:
- A challenging role in a dynamic R&D working on newest technologies implemented globally
- Full cycle Data Science role with strong focus on NLP
- Having a real impact on the future of technology
- Strong exposure and working closely with AI teams
- Strong work-life balance
- Centrally based offices in Dublin 2
- Three stages interview process - long distance interview possible for relocating candidates
The role - Data Science - Natural Language Processing
- Conducting a scientific comparative analysis of operation data and find the proper AI techniques to apply to it.
- Encapsulating the AI modules into workable research proofs-of-concepts.
- Handling a huge amount of data and hence, buildings scalable machine learning models.
- PhD in a relevant field is preferred (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Math...) or Masters +2 years of experience
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques.
- Solid mathematical modelling ability, proficient in all kinds of algorithm models, familiar with its application scenarios and advantages and disadvantages, proficient in using classification, clustering, neural network models to solve business scenarios.
- Proficient in at least one AI learning development tool, such as Tensor flow, CNTK, Keras, MXNet, caffe, Torch, Theano, etc.
- Expert in at least one development language as Java, C++, Python, etc.,
- Unrestricted work permit for the Republic of Ireland - The client does not offer visa and work permit support
Apply now or contact Dominika MMK for more information
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.