Excellent role with a global tech company and their R&D Centre
Data Science PhD Machine Learning Knowledge Graph
The client is a leading ICT company with its research centre located in Dublin. They have recently announced a major investment in Ireland and are looking to expand the existing operation in the next couple of years.
What is there for you
- A challenging role in a dynamic R&D working on newest technologies implemented globally
- Full cycle Data Science / Machine Learning role within a technology domain
- Having a real impact on the future of technology
- Strong exposure and working closely with AI teams
- Strong work-life balance
- Centrally based offices in Dublin 2
- Three stages interview process - long distance interview possible for relocating candidates
The role - Data Scientist PhD - Machine Learning Knowledge Graph
- Conducting a scientific comparative analysis of operation data and find the proper AI techniques to apply to it.
- Encapsulating the AI modules into workable research proofs-of-concepts.
- Handling a huge amount of data and hence, buildings scalable machine learning models
- Responsible for technology transfer of the developed AI models and working closely with other business units.
- PhD in a relevant field is preferred (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Math...) or Masters +2 years of experience
- Experience with Deep Learning as NNs with multivariate time-series data
- Strong Knowledge Graph experience
- Experience working with Deep Learning Programming frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Publication track records in machine learning and computer science conferences and journals
- Solid mathematical modelling ability
- Expert in at least one development language as Java, C++, Python, etc.,
- Unrestricted work permit for the Republic of Ireland - The client does not offer visa and work permit support
Apply now or contact Dominika at MMK for more information
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.