A leading sporting medical institute are seeking to employ a Data protection Lead support the organization's compliance with GDPR
A leading sporting medical institute are seeking to employ a Data protection Lead support the organization's compliance with GDPR.
The successful applicant will be employed on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
The DP Lead will assist, build and run a data protection programme to ensure that the organization handles personal data safely and responsibly.
They will also serve as the primary point of contact for the organization's management team and its relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver and maintain compliance with data protection laws and policies; assist with driving and embedding the data protection framework across all areas of the business
- Initiate and maintain updates to internal data protection policies and procedures
- Provide training for all staff to increase awareness and help foster a data privacy culture
- Primary point of contact for all internal queries in relation to Data Protection Regulation
- Working with the team to make sure all work meets the required standards
- Supporting and delivering internal audit reviews
- A relevant data protection/data quality qualification is highly desirable
- Strong regulatory awareness as well as strong, practical knowledge of data privacy regulation
- In-depth understanding of GDPR compliance issues
- Experience implementing compliant data management solutions within a controlled environment in order to meet compliance and regulatory requirements
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.